Location: Caulfield South, 3162
About the employer:
Zionist Federation of Australia
About the role:
We are seeking a dynamic, competent professional Executive Assistant to support the CEO of the ZFA.
Full time (0.8 will be considered).
Purpose of the position:
- provide high-level executive support to the ZFA CEO
- coordinate ZFA executive meetings and documentation
- maintain the smooth flow of the organisation by keeping abreast with communication and tasks and by maintaining control of the ongoing administrative functions.
- provide accounts clerical support to the CFO.
- undertake various administrative projects in the organisation
- coordinate small events as requested
Key duties of the position:
Provision of executive support to CEO and President, including
- preparation and distribution of correspondence on behalf of the President and/or CEO
- collation and preparation of documentation for reports and presentations
- organising and coordinating meetings as requested
- general administrative duties
- organising travel arrangements and program itineraries for CEO and visitors to the ZFA
- administrative arrangements for ZFA Office Bearers/Executive meetings including meeting set up, communication to members, catering
- prepare agendas and minutes of executive meetings
- managing immigration arrangements for incoming Israeli staff
- administrative coordination of the ZFA’s annual conference
- management of online communication platforms – including Gmail suite, Zoom etc
- maintenance of mailing lists and the general database
- travel coordination for ZFA President and visiting guests required
- general office management – including supplies, IT maintenance
- prepare for (and flexibility to attend as required) various evening/weekend ZFA functions/meetings
- receive, process and distribute daily mail.
- reception duties
- administration of discrete projects as requested including administrative coordination of ZFA events as required.
- assist ZFA CFO with data input into the Xero system
- follow up outstanding invoices
- credit card reconciliation
Key selection criteria:
- demonstrated high level written skills, including experience in preparing presentations in Word and PowerPoint formats
- outstanding organisational and administrative skills
- numerate, with demonstrated experience in accounts clerical work
- demonstrated problem-solving skills
- excellent interpersonal skills
- ability to manage priorities in a busy office environment
- sound computer skills, including MS Office, databases, video conferencing platforms
- professional, polite and efficient
- excellent attention to detail
- passion and interest in Israel and Zionism
- discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality
- initiative and creativity
- knowledge of the Australian Jewish/ Zionist community
- capacity and willingness to accept responsibility
- flexible team player
Website maintenance experience, knowledge of Hebrew, and tertiary qualifications all an advantage.
How to apply: