Introducing our client referral incentive program
Jewish Care Consumers
Current Jewish Care consumers will receive a $500 payment for referring any new customer to Jewish Care who signs up their Home Care Package. This incentive supports friends, family, or colleagues discover the value Jewish Care provides whilst also providing our clients with $500 to spend on whatever they like.
Community Sports Clubs
Community Sports Clubs will receive $500 for every new Home Care customer referred to Jewish Care (who signs up their Home Care Package) to put towards their club.
All sporting clubs are eligible, whether it’s a bowls club, soccer team, football team, or any other sports club. The referral program will help Jewish Care to build stronger relationships with our community.
All new Home Care Package clients
New Home Care Package clients to Jewish Care will receive a complementary ‘4 hour house cleaning service' within the first 4 weeks of their service commencing.
The cost of this service will not affect overall package expenditure.
Terms and conditions
- The bonus of $500 payment may be in the form of a coles myer gift card or an egift card.
- The client must first receive approval from the person they are referring, before submitting their details.
- The new Home Care Package client must remain a client of Jewish Care for a minimum of 6 months (before the referrer is eligible for payment).
- All referrals must be submitted between 22 December 2023 and 5 April 2024.
- The referred person must not have used Jewish Care CAC service in the referral period.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
- One eligible referral per new Home Care Package client.
To find out more about how our In-Home Services can support you in maintaining your independence, download the brochure below, call our friendly Front Door team on (03) 8517 5999 or complete and submit the form below.