Melbourne is home to the largest population of Holocaust survivors per capita outside of Israel. Jewish Care is committed to supporting first-generation Holocaust survivors living in the community and understands the unique support needs of Holocaust survivors.
The Holocaust Survivor Support Program assists eligible Holocaust survivors by providing a range of supports and services tailored to the specific needs of each survivor, including:
- in-home and personal care
- therapies and medical program support
- emergency support
- restitution support
- dental and medical assistance
- transport to and from essential medical appointments
- medical aids and equipment and
- other essential needs as they arise
To find out more about how Jewish Care and the Holocaust Survivor Support Program can support you or your loved one, contact the Front Door team on (03) 8517 5999 or submit an online enquiry below.