Planning and Carer Support
Registered NDIS Provider
Our Planning and Carer Support Program provides information and support to people living with a disability and their carers in the Victorian Jewish community.
We are here to support people living with a disability, and their carers and families by providing:
- individual consultations to assist with personal situations and queries,
- information on a range of topics, such as the NDIS, estate planning and guardianship, and
- individual advocacy services with third parties in a professional, friendly, culturally-sensitive environment.
We also offer flexible disability and aged care respite services that enable carers and families to take planned time out. Our counselling service also offers carers and their families support in times of difficulty or crisis.
Supporting you to make the most out of your NDIS package
As the community’s largest provider of funded services for people living with a disability, we offer NDIS planning advice to all members of the Victorian Jewish community.
As a registered Support Coordinator under the NDIS, we are here to help you plan for, and receive, the package you need, help you determine how to manage your funds, and connect you with other providers.
NDIS Approved Services
We are also approved for the following under the NDIS:
- community nursing care,
- therapeutic supports,
- group/Centre activities,
- support coordination,
- specialised disability accommodation,
- innovative community participation,
- Assist-Life Stage, Transition,
- plan management,
- household tasks,
- daily tasks/shared living,
- participate community,
- development-life skills, and
- personal activities.
For more information on our Planning and Carer Support Program, contact the friendly Front Door on (03) 8517 5999 or submit an online enquiry below.