JOIN OUR CONSUMER ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Jewish Care is seeking volunteers for our newly created Consumer Advisory Committee. The Consumer Advisory Committee provides advice and guidance to the Jewish Care Board and management team to ensure we have a consumer voice at the highest levels of management.
The Consumer Advisory Committee will provide valuable insights including:
- Advice on planned business strategies
- Resident/client satisfaction
- Employee engagement
- Strategic direction
What is required from voluntary committee members?
- Attend quarterly meetings (in person or virtually)
- Contribute to discussions on a variety of topics
- Provide insight and perspectives that will help shape the direction of Jewish Care’s services and provide valuable guidance to the Board
If you are passionate about quality and safety, consumer experience and continuous improvement we would like to hear from you.
To express your interest in joining or if you have any questions please email [email protected]
Jewish Care is a Rainbow Tick accredited organisation – proudly celebrating and warmly welcoming the rich diversity of our community as we strive to be inclusive for all.