Tailored financial solutions
One unexpected adverse event can lead to what seems like insurmountable financial problems. You can be left thinking that you are left with limited options and there are no solutions available. But assistance is available through Jewish Care.
Our team of financial counsellors will guide you through your options and help you plan your way out of debt. We will provide individually-tailored solutions relevant to your particular situation and needs and will advocate with banks, credit providers other lenders or utility companies when your rights have been abused.
A Jewish Care financial counsellor will:
- Provide information and options about your money
- Assess your financial situation and help you organise a budget and goals
- Encourage you to manage funds and negotiate payment plans with creditors
- Explain what you can do if you can't pay bills, fines or debts
- Support you in applying for government benefits for which you are eligible
- Advocate on your behalf
- Refer you to other organisations that may help you
Financial counselling is a free service provided as part of the suite offered in the Individual and Family Support Services division of Jewish Care.
To make an appointment or to obtain further information, download the brochure below and contact our Front Door on (03) 8517 5999 or submit an online enquiry.