We know that mental ill health affects all communities, including our own – but it isn’t always easy to talk about, or to know what to do when it happens.
We support the mental health and wellbeing of the Victorian Jewish community through a range of education, training and resource opportunities that:
- Encourage activities and behaviours that support wellbeing, resilience and connection
- Increase knowledge about mental illness and its impacts
- Build capacity to recognise and respond to signs of mental ill health
- Support more positive community dialogue
- Highlight lived experience
- Challenge stigma and discrimination
- Encourage help-seeking.
Visit the Resource Hub to view our range of resources. For information about training and education, contact the Front Door on 8517 5999.