Name of Employer
Title of Role
Casual Event Staff
Warehouse is in Cheltenham (this is where most shifts will start from) and events are all over Melbourne.
About the Role
- Setting up equipment (most often a photo booth and backdrop).
- Assisting guests to use the photo booth and have fun!
- Packing down the equipment.
- Promotional event work.
- Some shifts may involve coming to the warehouse and collecting equipment.
- Good Customer Service
- Ability to Problem Solve
- Calm Under Pressure
- Willing to Learn
- Ability to learn about technology and new systems
- Would be advantageous to have car and license.
- Requires some lifting and being on your feet for extended periods during event shifts.
How to apply
Send CV or email to [email protected]
If you need assistance applying for a role, please contact the Jewish Care Employment Centre at 8517 5999 and ask to speak to a consultant.