Located at the gateway of Melbourne's most beautiful and grand city boulevard, the leading-edge Hannah & Daryl Cohen Family Building represents Jewish Care's vision, extensive research, and insights from the Melbourne Jewish community.
It exemplifies Jewish Care's philosophy of enriching lives, and we invite you and your family to experience and enjoy all it has to offer.
Unique to Jewish Care, the Hand-in-Hand™ model acknowledges the diverse preferences of our community, supporting healthy ageing and catering to individual needs as they change over time.
By creating a household environment on each level, small 'family' groups form naturally to make it feel just like home. Dedicated and trained staff are always nearby to provide personal care and daily support, and to encourage involvement in social and leisure activities.
With scenic views of Melbourne to be admired from all angles of the compass, this luxury accommodation will be a highly coveted address.
The nine-storey home accommodates 156 Elders over seven levels with an additional two levels dedicated to a range of much-needed community services.
Cultural expression is intrinsically linked to health and wellbeing. It forms part of your identity; the values and beliefs that are uniquely you. It is also how you connect with people and places.
Jewish heritage and culture sits naturally in this contemporary setting, with the presence of a dedicated synagogue, succah, private dining room, and kosher cafe creating a heimish environment for Elders and their families to celebrate festivals and simchas.
Traditional Level 3
A heimish environment
- Open lobby
- Open plan dining and lounge
- A conservatory winter garden in each house
- Fully functioning kosher kitchen for Elders
- Activities room
- Courtyard views
Classic Levels 2 & 4: features additional to Traditional Rooms
Quality and contemporary comforts
- Conservatory winter gardens with enclosed terraces
- Internal/external courtyard or cityscape views
- Shared fireplace
- Shared outdoor terraces which are accessible from rooms
- Wraparound corner lounge with 180 degree cityscape views
- Optional adjoining single rooms with en suite for couples
Choice Levels 5 - 8: features additional to Classic
Added luxury, amenities and scenic views
- Spacious bedroom with en suite with washer/dryer and laundry
- Lounge/dining with two seater sofa, armchair, dining table and chairs
- Well appointed kitchenette with fridge, microwave and dishwasher
- Private balcony with outdoor furniture
- Artwork by renowned artist Victor Majzner
- 156 beds and 7 levels of residential aged care
- Memory care friendly living
- Spacious dining, lounge rooms and kitchens
- Terrace gardens on every level
- Courtyard gardens
- Activity and leisure rooms
- Safe and secure children's playground
- Active Living Centre
- Education Centre
- Rehabilitation and therapy services
- Financial services
- Social work and case management services
- Therapy services
- Sessional GP's and specialists
- Dental services
- Exercise and wellness space
- Kosher cafe
- Art gallery
- Multi-purpose community hub