Promoting positive mental health
Our Mental Health Promotion focuses on increasing awareness and improving mental wellbeing across the Jewish community by enhancing mental health literacy.
Mental Health Promotion supports individuals to become emotionally resilient, cope with normal life stresses, and participate meaningfully in their communities. It also aims to increase awareness and understanding of mental health problems and mental illness, reduce stigma and discrimination, and encourage help-seeking behaviour.
We offer a variety of activities to achieve positive mental health and increase knowledge about mental illness.
Some of these activities are:
- skill development workshops
- community education forums
- school-based education and training
- cultural awareness education
- provision of fact sheets and other resources
- social connection planning
- promotion of national awareness campaigns
- social media messaging
For more information about Mental Health Promotion, download the brochure below and call our Front Door on (03) 8517 5999 or submit an online enquiry.