Growing. For our community.
Jewish Care has a clear vision: Together, building and supporting a healthy, resilient and inclusive Jewish community.
In doing so, a series of new developments unprecedented for the Jewish community of Australia was launched in 2014 to support and care for even more people, improve more lives and provide accessible accommodation for those in need.
With a projected investment of $200 million for six projects over ten years, this extensive and innovative capital investment program includes the development of:
- Holckner Family Senior Living and Community Precinct
- Hannah & Daryl Cohen Family Building (St Kilda Rd Stage 1)
- St Kilda Rd (Stage 2)
- The Coppel & Piekarski Family Disability Respite Centre (opened March 2016)
- Carnegie Senior Living Community
- Anne & Eric Smorgon Active Living Centre
- Community Housing