Maintaining your independence
Jewish Care In-Home Services are designed to support you to remain independent while living at home for longer. Our Support Advisors can visit you in your own home, free of charge or obligation, to discuss your needs and the range of services Jewish Care can deliver to keep you active and healthy.
We can help tailor a home care package to fit your life and support you in maintaining your independence and living in your own home, surrounded by your community and support network.
We will also guide you through the Government programs to make sure that you understand the budget and fee structures you have available to you. These may include:
- Privately funded services
- Commonwealth Home Support Program
- Home Care Packages
- Holocaust Survivor Support Program
Your personal in-home care package is exactly that - personal. Jewish Care In-Home Services offers quality care in your own home based on your individual needs.
Our caring and professional Support Workers are qualified and trained for the support and services they provide and speak a range of languages including Yiddish, Russian, French, Hebrew, German, Hungarian and Polish. They can support you in a broad range of care and services including* but not limited to:
- house cleaning and laundry
- meal preparation
- basic maintenance and gardening
- personal care (bathing, dressing, hygiene and medication)
- social activities and outings
- transport to appointments, community venues and events
- allied health services such as physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- flexible respite where family carers can take a break
- overnight care
*funding conditions may apply
To find out more about how our In-Home Services can support you in maintaining your independence, download the brochure below, call our friendly Front Door team on (03) 8517 5999 or complete and submit the form below.