Become a regular giver
Join Jewish Care’s Star Club Monthly Giving program and make a difference today...and every day!
One of the greatest ways you can make a difference and support Jewish Care is through monthly giving. When you become a monthly donor, you gain the benefit of knowing that each day, your donation is working hard to provide ongoing assistance to individuals and families in urgent need in our community.
By joining the Star Club Monthly Giving program, you will help to:
- ensure those in need, including young children, have a safe place to call home
- empower people living with disability to achieve their full potential
- provide assistance to those who are experiencing financial difficulty
- give job seekers access to the skills they need to compete in the changing job market
- foster a safer community for all by tackling family violence
Benefits of monthly giving to you:
- It's easy - regular donations can be made in affordable monthly payments
- 'Set and forget' - no need to mail or call in to donate each month
- It's flexible - you can increase, decrease, pause your giving at any time
- You will receive less requests to donate throughout the year as you already donate monthly
- You will be demonstrating a strong commitment to supporting your community
- We will keep you informed about the impact of your donation through the exclusive Star Club bulletin
Don't delay and sign up today!
If you are able to donate just $1 a day ($30 a month) or more, please call us on (03) 8517 5786 or email [email protected]