Title of Role
Volunteer - Musician
Residential Home Windsor - St Kilda, Residential Home Carnegie – Carnegie, Active Living Centre – Caulfield
About the Role
- As a Volunteer Musician, you will have the unique opportunity to play a musical instrument for our residents, bringing a sense of joy, comfort, and entertainment to their lives.
- Your 30 min musical performances can create a positive and uplifting atmosphere within our facilities.
- Your musical talents could make a significant impact on our community, and we would be honoured to have you on board as a volunteer musician.
30 min once a week or fortnightly.
- A passion for sharing music and creating a positive atmosphere.
- A friendly and approachable demeanour.
- A willingness to connect with our residents through your music.
How to apply
If you are interested in volunteering at Jewish Care, please submit the form below.
If you require any further information please email us on [email protected]