Title of Role
Volunteer - Concierge
Residential Home Carnegie – Carnegie
About the Role
As a Concierge volunteer, you will have the opportunity to make a very important contribution to cultivating a welcoming, friendly & safe environment and culture at our Residential Aged Care facility in Carnegie. You will assist Carnegie’s receptionist, meeting & greeting visitors to the Home as well as ensuring that health & safety protocols are always observed.
- Greeting family members & other visitors to the facility.
- Cultivating a warm, engaged and personalised atmosphere.
- Ensuring that all visitors conduct and/or show proof of a negative RAT test.
- Ensuring that all visitors sign in using the designated sign-in screen or QR code.
- Assist Carnegie’s receptionist with other duties that may arise from time to time.
Flexible – Variable shift times (e.g., a morning or an afternoon shift), on a weekly basis at a mutually convenient time.
- A sociable and outgoing personality.
- A patient and kind demeanour and willingness to assist visitors with their queries.
- To be comfortable and willing to enforce visitation protocols in a firm but polite fashion, when required.
- A readiness to interact with elderly residents with friendliness & understanding.
How to apply
If you are interested in volunteering at Jewish Care, please submit the form below.
If you require any further information please email us on [email protected]