Title of Role
Volunteer Ten Pin Bowling Assistant
Gary Smorgon Home - Caulfield
About the Role
Join us as a Ten Pin Bowling Assistant and be part of creating enjoyable and engaging experiences for our residents. You will assist with escorting residents to and from activities, follow instructions during set up, and ensure the safety and enjoyment of residents during gameplay.
- Escort residents from the upper levels of the facility to and from activities with care and respect.
- Follow Lifestyle staff instructions during set up for Ten Pin Bowling and floor games.
- Maintain resident safety by assisting with game tasks and observing gameplay.
- Create a fun and exciting atmosphere during play.
Flexible scheduling based on your availability and preference.
- Good communication skills to interact effectively with residents and staff.
- Patience and responsibility when working with elderly individuals with varying physical abilities and cognitive challenges.
- Physical capacity to assist with the active indoor game for elders.
How to apply
If you are interested in volunteering at Jewish Care, please submit the form below.
If you require any further information please email us on [email protected]