Title of Role
Residential Home Carnegie - Carnegie
About the Role
Do you have a passion for creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere? Join us as a Café Assistant at Jewish Care Victoria's Residential Home in Carnegie and be a part of our delightful café experience!
As a Café Assistant, you will have the opportunity to serve coffee and tea to our residents and their family members. However, your primary responsibility is to infuse our café with cheerfulness, making it a place where people feel welcomed and valued. You'll play a crucial role in brightening their day.
- Serving coffee and tea with a friendly smile and a welcoming attitude.
- Creating a warm and inviting atmosphere in the café.
- Engaging in conversations and providing companionship to residents and their family members.
- Assisting with simple café tasks and ensuring a clean and organised environment.
Flexible scheduling based on your availability (Café operation hours are Monday – Friday from 10 am till 3 pm). You can volunteer for a few hours one day a week or for multiple days, depending on your preference and availability.
- No specific knowledge or qualifications required.
- All training, including food handling and café equipment operation, will be provided.
- A warm and friendly demeanour.
- A willingness to engage with residents and their families to create a welcoming environment.
How to apply
If you are interested in volunteering at Jewish Care, please submit the form below.
If you require any further information please email us on [email protected]