Name of Employer
Yeshivah – Beth Rivkah Colleges
Title of Role
Learning Enhancement Aide
Beth Rivkah Girls’ Secondary School
St Kilda East, 3183
About the Role
Learning Enhancement Integration Aides assist students in class, in small groups or individually, to access and participate in the school curriculum, ensuring that they all experience success.
At YBR we support inclusion within the classroom for all our students. Therefore, Integration Aides will also work with all students in the classroom. They are to be utilised by teaching staff appropriately in the classroom to support all students and to integrate students with disabilities.
- provide adequate care and supervision of children and young people in your charge
- the ability to be open-minded and flexible to changes in daily programming
- willingness to support the values and ethos of the Jewish faith.
- the ability to be adaptable in order to cater for a diverse range of student needs
Full and part time opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Certificate III or higher in Education Support training or working towards either of these qualifications.
- Current VIT registration or a Working With Children Check, and complete Child Safety training prior to commencement.
How to apply
For a detailed Position Description, to make any enquiries about this opportunity, please email [email protected]
If you wish to apply, please send a Cover Letter addressing your suitability for the role, your current CV and the details of two referees. Referees will only be contacted post interview and with your prior knowledge
If you need assistance applying for a role, please contact the Jewish Care Employment Centre at 8517 5999 and ask to speak to a consultant.