Tailored to your needs
Our aim is to ensure no one is disadvantaged by their financial circumstances. We provide government subsidised and privately funded home care packages tailored to your individual needs and preferences.
We encourage people already receiving In-Home support to contact us, as may also be able to offer more competitive rates than other providers.
We provide In-Home support to people from all religious and cultural backgrounds who wish to live independently, remain active in their own home and connected to their community.
We provide In-Home & Personal Care Services to:
- eligible Holocaust survivors,
- people living with a disability,
- people living with a chronic illness,
- people recovering from illness or surgery, and
- families and carers seeking respite.
For more information about eligibility and In-Home Care packages, contact the Front Door on (03) 8517 5999 or submit an online enquiry.