Thanks to the kindness and generosity of our community, Jewish Care's 2018 Annual Appeal raised over $3.5 million, the highest amount raised for any annual appeal campaign in the organisation's history!
In order to raise this incredible amount, a four month campaign was conducted which involved a range of activities including direct mail, newsletters, outdoor and press advertising, major donor dinners, Tzedakah Sunday Telethon, an Annual Appeal Dinner for 400 supporters and an extensive social media campaign.
The donations received means Jewish Care can continue to provide the many unfunded services and programs to those in need in our community.
We wholeheartedly thank:
- all volunteers who helped at our telethon
- our annual appeal dinner committee for their organising of our major appeal event
- the major donor dinner committee, hosts and guests for their enormous support
- our sponsors, Kay & Burton, Scott Winton, Gary Peer, JB Were, Newmark Capital, Seek, Lowe Lipmann, James Richardson, Teska Carson, Mattress & Pillow Science, Guests Accounting, Qualitas and Wingate for their financial support of our annual dinner
- home and property owners who allowed us to erect community billboards on their property to advertise our appeal
- real estate agents Besser & Co, Rodney Morley, Gary Peer, RT Edgar, Buxton and Hocking Stuart for donating community boards
- ....and...WE THANK ALL OUR DONORS who have given so generously. Your actions truly embody our vision - "Together, building and supporting a healthy, resilient and inclusive Jewish community."
Please take a moment to watch this short video of thanks from Jewish Care and people in our community you have had a part in helping.