Name of Employer
Title of Role
VIT Registered Sport Teacher (Lower Primary)
Chapel Street, St Kilda
About the Role
- Have appropriate teaching and tertiary qualifications relevant to the position
- Experience to teach Lower Primary School Sport
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Work effectively as a member of an enthusiastic team
- VIT Registered
- Excellent manner in dealing with staff, students, parents and general public
- Ability to work as part of a team, and ability to work independently
- Punctual and flexible & have excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to show initiative and to be proactive
How to apply
Send resume and cover letter or phone
Include your employer contact details
Written applications consisting of full Curriculum Vitae should be directed to Mrs. Chaya Winner, Bnos Chana Coordinator by email to [email protected].
Please send resume and cover letter and include the names and telephone contact number of two (2) professional referees.
If you need assistance applying for a role, please contact the Jewish Care Employment Centre at 8517 5999 and ask to speak to a consultant.