Name of Employer
Leibler Yavneh College
Title of Role
2 Nagle Avenue Elsternwick
About the Role
Leibler Yavneh College seeks an experienced individual to manage our busy canteen from the commencement of the 2024 year.
The canteen operates each school day from 7.30am-2.30pm. Canteen staff also assist with the occasional afterschool event and staff PD days.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience and qualifications in the preparation of healthy food.
- Understand the processes required to manage stock levels and daily ordering
- Be technically competent and able to manage our ordering systems
- Have a positive outlook and a warm and engaging personality
- Able to manage a team of volunteers
- Have a Working with Children
How to apply
To apply or if you have any queries, please contact David Fisher [email protected]
If you need assistance applying for a role, please contact the Jewish Care Employment Centre at 8517 5999 and ask to speak to a consultant.