Name of Employer
Leibler Yavneh College
Title of Role
Kinder & Creche Co-Educators
Elsternwick, VIC 3185
About the Role
We are seeking an immediate start for a dynamic Kinder Co-Educator to join our Kinder ELC Team. Our Educators are warm and knowledgeable and support the kinder environment to encourage and inspire all children’s potential. Our Educators must have an in-depth understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and the National Regulations to make sure their practices are in accordance with these.
As an experienced Kinder Co-Educator, you will have an excellent history of providing a safe, enjoyable and interesting learning environment for children. You will be required to work collaboratively with other educators in the best interest of our children.
- You will ideally hold the following qualifications:
- Completed a minimum of a cert 3 in early childhood development and care
- Current Working with Children Check (essential)
- Recognised first aid, emergency asthma management and anaphylaxis management training
- Preferred applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Leibler Yavneh College has a rigorous Child Safety Screening Policy. All College employees are required to adhere to our childsafe policies.
- Full Time
- This is a full-time role working. Our centre is open from 7:30-6pm Mon-Thurs and 7:30-3/3:30pm on Friday.
- You will need to be able to work daily fulfilling a 38 hour week position.
How to apply
To be considered for this position please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. This position is available for immediate start and a full position description can be found at Employment - Leibler Yavneh College.
If you need assistance applying for a role, please contact the Jewish Care Employment Centre at 8517 5999 and ask to speak to a consultant.