Location: Glen Eira, Vic
We have an opportunity for a passionate and enthusiastic Events Coordinator to join our Glen Eira-based Jewish Centre initially for a 6 month contract with possible view to permanency.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in events management including catering
- Demonstrated problem solving attitude
- Resourceful, self-motivated, positive and results focused
- Some understanding/passion about working within the Jewish Community
- Multi-tasker and flexible
- Committed to creating a positive community experience
In return, you will get:
- A motivating and rewarding work family environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- An opportunity to create your own role and work independently
- Training and development opportunities
If you feel that this is a place where you can thrive and make a difference then we look forward to receiving your application.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to [email protected] or phone 0423 842 503.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
This job is part time with potential for flexibility for the right candidate.