Location: Mordialloc, Vic
About the Employer:
Roquette Catering was established to cater for clients that desire exceptional high-end service and innovative catering concepts. Offering tantalising food creations, uncompromising attention to detail and expert guidance and management, the team at Roquette Catering create unforgettable culinary experiences.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity for an experienced events / admin person to work with an innovative, trend setting and dynamic catering company.
Work within a close knit and supportive team environment and contribute to our growth!
You will be responsible for understanding the client’s vision, working with internal and external parties to bring our clients dreams and vision into reality whilst maintaining internal processes and procedures.
- Manage work flow between internal teams, kitchens and operations to ensure success of event
- Review and respond to emails and phone calls as required
- Handle customers inquiries and inform sales team for further actions
- Invoicing, payables and debtor management
- Perform administrative and office tasks as required
- Establish correct systems and processes from the outset to ensure timely, error free event management
- Respond to all client queries professionally and within agreed timeframes, ensuring client satisfaction with the response
- Implement customer / event specific systems and processes to ensure accurate and efficient event management
- When service matters are identified recommend a solution or escalate the matter in a timely manner for support
- Be fully accountable for the programs under your direction including ensuring the event brief / budgets are fully understood and logistically sound
- Supplier and ordering management
- Support role to director of the business
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a managerial, administrative / event role
- Excellent customer service and communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft office and use of relevant systems
- Ability to work with and influence others effectively
- Experience with basic accounting / bookkeeping an advantage
- Honest and reliable
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and action
- Detail oriented
- Motivated, passionate and proactive attitude
- Collaborative/team oriented
How to Apply:
To apply please send your updated resume and cover letter to [email protected]