Quality by design
Residential Home Carnegie
1 Wahgoo Road
Carnegie, Victoria 3163
Ph: (03) 9117 3701
Located in Carnegie, our newest Residential Home sits at the heart of a vibrant community, central to a nearby shopping strip, medical centres and public transport, all within the leafy surrounds of Melbourne’s south-east.
Built around our trademarked Hand-in-HandTM model of support, this luxurious, modern home accommodates 120 elders across two levels in eight residential houses.
Our unique model mimics a family environment, with households connected around comfortable living spaces, so our elders come to enjoy the regular company of a close few, including dedicated and consistent staff.
Like all Jewish Care homes, our heritage and community is thoughtfully and naturally incorporated and embraced, delivering a new standard of living with features including:
- Three types of single rooms with en suite
- Our Hand-in-Hand™ model of support
- Jewish Care Premium Services
- Active Living and Rehabilitation Services, such as podiatry, physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- A contemporary synagogue
- A family friendly living environment with café, gym, cinema, salon, secure gardens and walking tracks
- Natural light in all rooms with access to gardens, courtyards and balconies
- Residential Respite Care
For sales and accommodation enquiries about Residential Home Carnegie, please complete the online form below or contact Marie Girdham on 0455 303 783 or email [email protected]