Building money management skills
Following a savings goal isn't such a daunting task, thanks to our financial education and matched savings program, Saver Plus.
This program helps families meet their educational expenses, reach a savings goal and build money management skills.
An initiative of Brotherhood of St Laurence and ANZ, Saver Plus encourages you to save by matching every dollar of your savings (up to $500) with an additional dollar for your own or your family's education-related expenses.
Jewish Care hosts Saver Plus workshops, focusing on planning, budgeting and, ultimately, investing in one's future.
Saver Plus Eligibility Criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a child at school or be attending vocational education yourself
- Earning some regular income from work (or your partner)
- Have a Centrelink Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card
- Be in receipt of an eligible Commonwealth social security benefit, allowance or payment
Saver Plus was developed by Brotherhood of St Laurence and ANZ, and delivered across Australia in partnership with Berry Street, The Benevolent Society and The Smith Family and other local community organisations including Jewish Care. The program is funded by ANZ and the Australian Government.
For more information, contact Saver Plus on 1300 610 355 or complete this online form.
Click through to learn more about Jewish Care's Financial Literacy Program.