COVID-19 Interest Free Hardship Loans
Jewish Care Victoria has launched a special COVID-19 Interest Free Hardship Loan, offering financial support to members of the community adversely affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
The special loans are being offered through Jewish Care’s Empower Loans program and were created in recognition of the unique circumstances and financial insecurity currently faced by many in the community due to COVID-19.
Click here to learn more about this loan.
Providing a financial boost
Empower Interest Free Loans help to make life just that little bit easier by offering interest free micro loans to Jewish people of all ages, for a range of purposes.
Empower Interest Free Loans can be used to:
- start or expand a small business
- learn a trade or vocation, or to further your education
- assist first home buyers to enter the property market
- consolidate credit card and personal loan debt
- and more!
Whatever your needs, your application will be treated with understanding and total confidentiality.
Our aim is to enable individuals and families to realise their own economic wellbeing and to feel in control of their finances.
Empower loans are a flexible, impartial and confidential alternative to borrowing money from family and friends.
Empower is a member of the International Association of Jewish Free Loans based in Los Angeles, USA.
Jewish Care will:
- sensitively process your loan application
- respect your privacy and confidentiality at all times
- responsibly act to secure communal funds
- require evidence of capacity and intent to repay your loan
- establish an agreed loan repayment schedule and negotiate adjustments should your circumstances change
For more information about Empower Interest Free Loans, download the brochure below and contact our Front Door on (03) 8517 5999, email [email protected] or submit an online enquiry.