Leading the way
There are many good things about being part of the Jewish Care team of over 650 staff and 340 volunteers. From a supportive environment, great colleagues, a warm and caring atmosphere to the satisfaction in knowing that we are improving the quality of life and wellbeing for so many people in our community.
Jewish Care is a dynamic and rewarding place to work and is the largest provider of aged and community services for the Jewish community in Victoria.
While working at Jewish Care you will be surrounded by talented and experienced people who want to support and empower you to achieve your goals.
- Personal Development
We believe that great people deliver great outcomes, which is why we invest in our staff. Some of the ways in which we do this are:
- ensuring all staff have a performance development plan with clear and achievable objectives
- all employees have their individual development plan reviewed annually
- providing career progression opportunities for employees and enabling ongoing professional development
- awarding Staff Scholarships annually to enable staff to build on their academic qualifications.
- Employer and Volunteer Recognition
Jewish Care's Staff and Volunteer Service & Excellence Awards recognises individual employees, teams and volunteers whose performance and achievements demonstrate their commitment to Jewish Care's values and who go above and beyond expectations.
In addition, each year two members of staff are awarded the opportunity to participate in a mission to Poland and Israel as part of the March of the Living program. This program helps to deepen their understanding and appreciation of the Holocaust, Jewish culture, traditions and rich history. Employees and volunteers also receive service recognition at five year increments.
To view all available jobs that are currently available at Jewish Care, please click here.