Name of Employer
SOP Residential RHW
Title of Role
Registered Nurse (Gr3)
Gary Smorgon House (Caulfield), Hannah & Daryl Cohen Family Building, Residential Home Carnegie
Jewish Care Victoria, is a not-for-profit organisation and is one of the largest providers of aged and community services for the Jewish Community in Victoria and has been servicing the community for 170 years. Our staff come from all cultural and religious backgrounds, and we provide cultural and spiritual training in the Jewish Ethos.
Jewish Care proudly celebrates and warmly welcomes the rich diversity of our community and strives to be inclusive for all, including the LGBTI+ community. Jewish Care acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders as the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we live and work. Our services and supports are provided on the lands of the Wurundjeri and Boonwurrung people, and we deeply respect and honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connection to land, waters and community.
About the Role
- Permanent Part time and Casual positions available at our Caulfield, Windsor and Carnegie facilities.
- Generous not- for- profit Salary Packaging to increase your take home pay!
- Staff Referral Bonus Program
What you will do
- Ensure high care standards are provided in accordance policy and procedures and accreditation standards
- Ensure that every resident is cared for in a compassionate and supportive manner
- Work as a member of the nursing team and assist in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care
- Contribute to care planning with residents and families to identify care needs
- Ensure all documentation accurately reflects resident health and wellbeing and is relevant to care needs
- In accordance with standards, policies and procedures, administer medication to residents and take responsibility for correct ordering, storage and documentation procedures in relation to medications
- Ensure responsible staff supervision to meet care requirements, including management of staff absenteeism
- Maintain current knowledge and ability to coordinate emergencies
The benefits of working with Jewish Care
- Generous not-for-profit salary packaging to increase your take home pay!
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family**
- Staff Referral Bonus Program
- Free onsite staff car park at our aged care facilities
- Career development & advancement encouraged.
- We want your opinion and your experience. Be heard in your workplace.
20 hours per week
Essential: Do you have full working rights within Australia? (If no, please indicate your working restriction)
Essential: Do you have a qualification to support the role you are applying for?
Essential: When would you be available to commence in this role?
Essential: Do you currently hold a valid police check or are you happy to have Jewish Care Victoria process one on your behalf?
- Registered Nurse qualification (AHPRA)
- Aged Care assessments and care plan experience
- Proven experience in similar role- minimum Grade 3 Registered Nurses
- Aged care experience – desirable
- Good working knowledge of AN-ACC
If you need assistance applying for a role, please contact the Jewish Care Employment Centre at 8517 5999 and ask to speak to a consultant.