An opportunity to help others
Our passionate and dedicated volunteers are an integral part of the Jewish Care family. Volunteers help provide direct assistance to clients, contributing social, recreational, administrative and cultural activities. They support fundraising and community engagement, participate in committees and corporate governance and much more.
Become a volunteer today and make a real contribution to the lives of people in our community.
We offer a wide range of volunteering roles to suit different interests and skill levels. Volunteer roles include visiting Jewish Care clients at our residential facilities or in their homes, assisting with recreational or special interest activities, mentoring, helping with art or music therapy, supporting administrative tasks or helping to transport people to appointments or outings.
New volunteers are always needed to help deliver Jewish Care programs and services. So, what's your area of interest?
- Providing transport
- Helping older people or people with disabilities
- Being a friendly visitor or companion
- Supporting office work and administration
- Helping out with recreational activities
- Joining a committee
- Providing socialisation opportunities like shopping and other outings
- Being a speaker, facilitator, trainer, mentor, coach or organiser
- Assisting in the promotion of events
- Assisting with fundraising
- Sharing your professional skills
- Working with young people