Jewish Care relies on the generosity of people like you
After you have provided for your loved ones, please consider leaving a gift in your Will to Jewish Care. Every gift makes a difference. Your help will ensure that long into the future, we will be able to ensure our community remains strong and healthy.
How your gift can help
Leaving Jewish Care a gift in your Will is one of the most valuable and lasting ways you can support our work. It costs nothing in your lifetime but has a powerful, lasting impact for:
- Families in financial crisis, getting them back on their feet with emergency assistance supported by a sustainable, long-term money management plan
- Youth in their transition to adulthood, with programs that encourage, support and guide them to reach their highest potential as valued members of our community
- People and families experiencing housing difficulties to identify and access suitable accommodation options
- Carers and families of the sick, elderly and those of all ages living with disability, by providing essential "time out" to recharge while their
loved ones are cared for in a warm and safe environment.
- Older people to age with dignity and ensure that every member of our community is comfortable, secure and supported in later life stages.
What about your loved ones
When planning for your future, we encourage you to consider your family and loved ones first. Just remember you can still include a gift to charity. Including a gift in your Will is a powerful way of setting an example for the younger generation. By giving to Jewish Care, you ensure that we will always be there, should your children or grandchildren ever need our support.
Have you told us of your intentions to leave a bequest?
Many of the bequests we receive are unexpected. We often wish we would have known, so we could have thanked the donor in their lifetime.
If you are considering a bequest to Jewish Care, please let us know. By notifying us of your plans, we are able to share with you how your gift will make a difference. By making Jewish Care a beneficiary in your Will, you will also be invited to join our special group, the Circle of Care.