Have Your Say - Complaints, Compliments and Suggestions
Jewish Care is committed to providing you with the highest quality services. If you are a client of Jewish Care, a family member, carer, volunteer, supplier or member of the wider community and would like to tell us about any aspect of our work, we want to hear from you.
We welcome your feedback in relation to our services, enabling us to continually improve these services and ensure that we are meeting your needs. Any feedback you provide, will not adversely affect the level of care you or your loved one receives from Jewish Care. You may also provide feedback anonomously.
Your feedback enables us to constantly improve the quality of our services to you.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this form, together we will strive for excellence.
"Your Say" is the system through which we receive, acknowledge and respond to your feedback.
Whether you have a suggestion, a compliment or a complaint, you can be sure that your feedback will be addressed fairly and with professionalism. This feedback is vital to ensuring our services continue to improve in line with changing client needs.
Please note that if you wish to remain anonymous we cannot keep you informed on the progress or outcome of the 'Your Say' feedback you have submitted.
- Complaints about care and services provided by Jewish Care that have not met your expectations
- Compliments about the care and services provided by Jewish Care that have met or exceeded your expectations
- Suggestions about an idea you have to improve Jewish Care services
With your feedback we will
- Acknowledge it in a timely manner
- Communicate with you throughout the process
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy
- Make improvements identified as a result of your feedback
If your feedback is in the form of a complaint, we will also
- Deal with your complaint impartially and professionally
- Resolve the complaint as quickly as possible and wherever possible within 20 working days. When the complexity of the complaint, or circumstances beyond our control, result in our not being able to meet this timeframe, we will keep you updated at regular intervals on the progress of your complaint.
- Ensure that there will be no negative impact on the services provided by Jewish Care to you or anyone else involved when you lodge a complaint
At any time during the complaints process, you have the right to contact the relevant external government organisations which are independent statutory bodies responsible for providing free advice and assistance in relation to complaints.
- Aged Care Complaints Scheme 1800 550 552
- Elder Rights Advocacy 9602 3066
- Disability Services Commissioner 1800 677 342
- Office of the Public Advocate 1300 309 337
Your Comments & Feedback