Good money management is a skill that anyone can learn!
Our financial counsellors assess personal situations and assist individuals in developing skills and strategies to improve their financial situation, while also educating clients about their government entitlements.
A Jewish Care financial counsellor can:
- Provide information and options about your money
- Assess your financial situation and help you organise a budget and goals
- Encourage you to manage funds and negotiate payment plans with creditors
- Explain what you can do if you can't pay bills, fines or debts
- Support you in applying for government benefits for which you are eligible
- Advocate on your behalf
- Refer you to other organisations that may help you
This service is free, independent and confidential.