Assisting independent living
The Kesher program delivers case management services to older people and people with a disability who have complex support needs and require assistance to continue living independently in their own community.
How Kesher can help you.
Your Case Manager can assist you with:
- Navigating a complex aged care system
- Developing a holistic care plan tailored to your unique needs
- Evaluating your care needs on a regular basis and supporting you in maintaining maximum independence
- Linking you to other support services in your community
- Finding the right Direct care worker for you
Accessing Kesher services
You will need to be assessed by Aged Care Assessment Service (ACAS) in order to determine your eligibility; call Jewish Care on (03) 8517 5999 and we can provide you with information regarding this process.
If ACAS assess you as being eligible for a care package you can request Jewish Care to be your service provider. Jewish Care will support you in being allocated a care package to suit your specific care needs (depending on package availability).