In-Home and Personal Care
Jewish Care's in-home care services are specifically designed to help older people and people living with a disability to live in their own home for as long as possible.
Our caring staff
- All have Certificate III in Aged Care as a minimum qualification
- Are selected based on their experience, qualifications and attitude, reflecting the values that underpin our organisation
- Are insured and have undergone police and reference checks
- Receive ongoing mandatory training in first aid, CPR, infection control, manual handling and more
- Speak languages including Yiddish, Russian, French, Hebrew, German, Hungarian and Polish
Enjoy the highest level of care
BlueStar in-home support services provide quality, affordable care to people who need assistance to maintain or regain their independence to live at home. Whether you need a little extra help around the house, running errands, assistance recovering from a hospital stay or just someone to check-in on you through the week, Jewish Care will be there for you.
Our qualified Case Managers, Assessment Officers and Support Workers will:
- Assist you in maintaining independence at home
- Listen, understand and support your care needs
- Be flexible and responsive
- Discuss and develop an individual plan with you, to meet your goals
- Help you to continue participation in your social activities and stay connected to your community
- Assist you in accessing other available services
We support anyone, from all cultural and religious backgrounds, who want to live independently and remain active in their own home.
We provide government subsidised and privately funded home care packages that are tailored to your needs and preferences.
People who benefit from BlueStar services may include:
- People with disabilities
- People living with a chronic illness
- People recovering from an illness or surgery
- Families and carers seeking respite
Services you can receive
You can choose from many different services that come together to make up your personal home care package.
- Domestic cleaning and ironing
- Essential garden and home safety maintenance
- Spring cleaning
- Meal preparation
- Showering and dressing
- Assistance with medication
- Post-hospital care
- Social and recreational activities/outings
- Shopping, errands and bills
- Transport to appointments
- Respite for carers
- Pet care
- ...and so much more!
To make a personal appointment or to find out more information, please complete the form below and one of our representatives will contact you.