Home and Personal Care
Jewish Care's in-home care services are specifically designed to help older people and people living with a disability to live in their own home for as long as possible. Conveniently located in Melbourne, the services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our Caring Staff
- All have Certificate III in Aged Care as a minimum qualification
- Are selected based on their experience, qualifications and attitude
- Are insured and undergo international police and reference checks before commencing their employment with Jewish Care
- Undergo thorough training in Jewish culture and tradition, including kosher cooking
- Receive ongoing mandatory training in first aid, CPR, infection control, manual handling and more
- Speak languages including Yiddish, Russian, French, Hebrew, German, Hungarian and Polish
Enjoy the highest level of care
BlueStar home support services provide quality, affordable care to people who need assistance to maintain or regain their independence to live at home, in Melbourne. Whether you need occasional help with the grocery shopping or clinical care after returning home from hospital, Jewish Care will be there for you.
- Support you to maintain maximum independence at home
- Assist you to retain and/or regain your independence and confidence in undertaking social activities and accessing the community
- Be there if your family or carers are unable to help you
Accessing BlueStar services
People who benefit from BlueStar services may include:
- People with disabilities
- People living with a chronic illness
- People convalescing from an illness or surgery
- Case managed clients
- Anybody receiving an aged care pension may be eligible for HACC service.
How BlueStar can help you
BlueStar professionaly trained carers can assist with a range of tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Home cleaning
- Meal preparation
- Personal care
- Post-hospital care
- Social and recreational activities/outings
- Shopping, errands and bills
- Transport to appointments
- Respite for carers
- Dementia-specific care
BlueStar is a commercial service so some fees apply. Eligible clients can access government subsidised services.
Find out if you are eligible by completing the form below and one of our representatives will contact you.